Articles in this collection
- Use of Free Domains on ImprovMX
Details of free domain TLDs that cannot be used on our service.
- How to create a Gmail filter to prevent forwarded emails going to Spam
On occasion, Gmail will incorrectly label emails forwarded via ImprovMX as spam. Here are the steps to create a filter to prevent this.
- Do you Offer any cheaper plans?
tl;dr: Not at the moment. Here's why...
- Can I test my Alias to ensure it is working?
Seeing is believing!
- Raycast extension
It's now possible to manage your ImprovMX domains and aliases directly from your Raycast command panel.
- ImprovMX Domain (DNS) Validation
In order to begin utilizing ImprovMX to forward and/or send mail from your domain, you must set the required DNS records on your domain.
- Why am I getting error: "5.1.9 Domain <yourdomain> is not configured to send emails"?
This error can appear in your logs and will prevent you from sending email via ImprovMX SMTP until rectified.
- ImprovMX API Rate Limits
ImprovMX employs rate limits based on the method of API call on a per minute basis. Check below for up-to-date rate limits on ImprovMX.
- ImprovMX IMAP, POP, and Incoming Protocols
This article explains incoming mail settings, or lack thereof, while utilizing ImprovMX.
- How to use webhooks to receive emails in your apps
With ImprovMX, you can configure your incoming emails to be sent as structured JSON to your web application.
- Aliases on ImprovMX
This article describes how to create and utilize your domain's email aliases within ImprovMX.
- How to enable or disable password login / 2FA
Follow these instructions to create a password and/or enable two-factor authentication on your ImprovMX account.
- Adding DKIM and DMARC records to your domain
Using DMARC authentication with DKIM signatures will help eliminate email spoofing for your domain.
- Testing your forwarding from the same Gmail account
Testing email aliases from the same Gmail account you are redirecting to is going to fail. Please check your redirection from another mail.
- "Send mail as" from your alias with Gmail
It is possible to add any ImprovMX alias as a sending email on Gmail. Free and reliable. It only takes a minute to setup!
- Changing your ImprovMX domain’s login email
Sometimes, the email attached to a domain registered on ImprovMX is not the right one. Follow this guide to move to another domain email.