Your ImprovMX Account
Articles in this collection
- How do I Delete my ImprovMX Account?
We'd love to have you stay but if you decide ImprovMX is not for you, here is how to delete your account.
- I'm on the Business plan. How do I white-label my MX Records?
Business tier users have the option to white-label their MX records to fit in with their branding. Here is how to configure it.
- Changing your Notification Email Address
You can overwrite the default email used for technical communication by following these steps.
- How to add a Billing Email Address to your Account
You can add a separate email address to your ImprovMX for billing purposes, so the invoices can be sent to your Finance dept, for example.
- How do I view the email logs for my domain?
Checking the logs is a great way to confirm that things are working as expected, or the place to start looking if something isn't right.
- How do I update my Credit Card / Payment details?
Need to change your billing or other payment details? Here's how to do it!
- Privacy / Logging Levels and how to Change them
ImprovMX provides several logging options to align with your attitude towards privacy.
- How to Download an Email from your ImprovMX Logs
If you have adjusted the logging setting to the highest level then it is possible to download a copy of emails. Here's how to achieve that.
- Our logging policy
We are committed to your privacy. This is our pledge to you that we're taking this very seriously.